Silicone Meal Zip Pouch 1L
The Back Country Cuisine silicone pouch is a reusable alternative to our Back Country Cuisine pouches the meals come in. So, you can leave the plastic meal pouches at home and still not have to use your cooker pot to rehydrate your Back Country Cuisine.
A lot of you like to save weight in your pack and have your meals as packable as possible. With the silicone pouch you can re-pack your Back Country Cuisine meals into paper or plastic bags, write the water requirement on them with a marker pen, pop them in your pack and rinse the discarded plastic pouch for the soft plastics recycling.
When you're ready to eat your Back Country Cuisine meal, simply slide the locking bar off, add the required boiling water to the silicone pouch, which comes with American cup, milliliter and fluid ounce fill lines, add the Back Country Cuisine meal, stir and stand for 10-15 minutes and eat straight from the silicone pouch.
When you get home, you can give your Back Country Cuisine silicone pouch a thorough wash by putting the silicone part of the pouch only in the dishwasher.
- Safe – made from food grade silicone
- Reusable – make your meal, wash and repeat
- Save space - re-pack your meals and still eat from the pouch
- Easy - put the water in first with the aid of the fill lines
- Washable - after your trip pop it in the dishwasher so it's ready for the next one